Saturday, May 22, 2010

Erotic dreams

It was late in the evening when I finally drifted off to sleep this evening. I had been up late working remotely and lost track of the time. I chose to put my laptop away and curl into the bed for some much needed sleep, around 1:30 am.

The evening was fairly still the window was open allowing a gentle breeze to drift in as sounds from the outside world muttered away in the background. The faint sound of the cars off the motorway a good distance away, the pitter patter of the starlings moving around on my porch in search of a snack; all began to lull me to sleep. Before too long, I was sound asleep and beginning to dream of the time I spent with Jamie when we were in Hawaii.

My subconscious mind was feeding off of my emotions, and playing on the fact that I missed having him around so much. It was like losing the other half of my soul and trying to find a balance with him gone.

As the dream state took over me completely, having fallen deep to sleep within moments of lying down, I could not longer here those sounds that had lulled me to sleep. The dream seemed so vivid, as if I was there again, the sun was bright, and Jamie and I were riding around in the car on a Saturday morning. The top was down, and it was the beginning of our day. His smile was still so fresh in my mind. But that smell, can you smell in a dream?

The aroma was so faint, but so familiar suddenly a flash to another thought changed the scene where I had been holding Jamie and telling him "You smell so good". He looked at me with a straight look on his face and replied, "Its perspiration". I had told him that it was the most amazing smell. He cracked up with laughter and said once again, "its just sweat".

That's what I smelled. That sweet smell that I was addicted to the entire time I was in Playa-de Mar was faintly in the air. What a vivid dream this was. I could even feel Jamie’s soft hand on my leg. It was like I was right there the heat from his hand was so real. But wait. I was in the car in this dream, with the top off on a perfectly sunny day, and the only heat I could feel was Jamie’s hand. I jolted awake to find him standing over me, on the side of the bed. Darkness shrouded the smile I knew was on his face.

Jamie loved surprises and I just knew he was grinning from ear to ear for having led me to believe he had gone home after we had got off the phone a few hours before. He had been on a road trip to Newcastle to finalise all the paperwork for the new position he was taking up there. Somewhere around York, he was informed that he could handle the finalisation when he got moved and settled in up there in March. So he decided to turn around and come on home. We chatted on the phone the majority of the day and I was fed up to hear he was home and he needed to go on and get into bed.

Here he was standing over me now, pushing the covers off my barely covered body. I could not and would not resist him. I helped push them away and then threw my arms around his neck. He fell into the soft bed with me, as I held onto his neck. He kissed me and put his arms around me slowly; letting his hands trail across my body as they wrapped around. "Hmmm this feels like my shirt you are wearing", he whispered in my ear with his deep voice, hugging me tightly.

I took my arms from around his neck, cupped my hands around his face. While planting little kisses all over his face, I whispered, "I wear it almost every night. I don't wear it the nights I wash it". I giggled and he laughed.

Gently, he took his hand, reached around to the back of my head. In anticipation of his next move, I held my breath. As I had hoped, he grabbed me by my hair, and slowly but somewhat forcefully drew my head back away from him so he could kiss my neck. It absolutely drove me crazy when he was controlling with me. I could get wet just as the thought of him taking the control away from me, leaving me helpless. This was no exception.

Jamie slowly rolled over on top of me, letting go of my hair and letting my head fall to the softness of the pillow. Still breathing rather shallowly, I felt him press his chest into mine as he took his body weight off of his hands and let his hands trace down my arms as they lay by my side. I was motionless. He grabbed me arms by each wrist and slowly maneuvered them above my head. Holding both my wrists together, over my head, he reached away towards a pocket or something with his other hand. A short moment later, his other hand was now wrapping a soft silk scarf around my wrists, tying them to the headboard to keep them together and out of his way. "I brought you a present from my road trip today.

I hope you like it" he whispered, referring to the scarf. After tying my wrists together, he slowly separated his body from mine and got off the bed. My eyes had adjusted to the dim light in the room coming from outside and I could see Jamie’s body so clearly now and I wanted to touch him so badly. But I knew my place was to stay on the bed until he returned. So I lay there almost helpless as I watched him move around to the foot of my bed. I saw him reach for my legs with both hands, and he slowly separated them. Reaching into his pocket again, he pulled out two more scarves. One for each ankle I secretly hoped. He took his time tying each of my feet to the foot of the bed.

As he finished his task, he stood upright at the foot of my bed. Laying there, now almost immobile, I watched his fluid movements in the pale light. He slid his shirt off over his head, and I could see his gorgeous body starting to emerge. Jamie new his arms were probably my favorite part of his body, so he was teasing me for sure. Standing there pausing between stripping articles of clothing, I could definitely make out his bright smile. "You are enjoying teasing me aren't you?" I asked. I heard him chuckle and he answered, "I have yet to begin teasing you darling." My stomach got butterflies, and I could feel my core getting hotter, and wetter with the sound of his voice and the playful threat he had just made.

He could see me wiggling with anticipation and purposely took his time. He paused for a long while just watching my reactions then began to unbutton his jeans. Everything was in such slow motion, as he slid his jeans from his waist down to my floor. He even bent over so I could not see his fabulous cock before he meant for me to. Then he stood erect again, and my eyes shot right to his cock which was now a rod. God how I wanted him so badly and I knew the evening had not even begun to get interesting.

Walking to the side of the bed I could here his cheeky laughter under his breath. "Are you enjoying this torture, Jamie?" I asked. "Is it that obvious?" he laughed in an devil like tone. From behind him on the table next to my bed, he grabbed a huge feather. He must have placed it there when he first came in, because I had not seen it, nor expected such torture. I thought maybe teasing my nipples with his mouth, tongue and teeth. Maybe even the soft sensual feeling of his hands running all over my body, but a feather! The touch of the feather lightly brushing my skin was a feeling that I have never had before and can barely describe. The softest touch ever imaginable, gliding across my bare skin leaving trails of electricity flowing through my veins. Laying there wiggling under every brush of the feather over my skin, Jamie just smiled bigger and bigger. His smile was so warm, even when he was trying to be evil.

To see me squirm was just the beginning of his pleasure. I could see his cock there so close to my mouth as he was reaching over me to make sure not one single place on my body went without the feeling of the feather dusting over it. I turned my head towards him, stretched out a little bit and caught the tip of his cock with my tongue. He moved a little closer to me, and I could actually wrap my hot lips around the end of his cock. I wrapped around him and tried sucking him into my mouth. He slowly began to lean more forward to accommodate my efforts to have his cock in my mouth. As I drew him into my mouth more he moved further forward to where he was actually leaning on the bed now, fucking my mouth with his cock.

Sliding in and out of my mouth, I wanted to touch his balls with my hands but I could not. "You suck my cock so good Skye!" he groaned. He moved around so that he could straddle my mouth and put his weight against the wall. I looked up at him as he stroked his cock in and out of my mouth. He slowly let his head drift back as he let me suck him so deep into my mouth that he was touching the back of my throat. His groans of pleasure made me want to speed up a little so I could hear them more. Bobbing my head up and down off the pillow, I sucked him longer and harder, caressing the sweet spot on his cock with my tongue. I felt like I could suck him forever, I could not get enough of his fabulous cock. With every stroke he made into my mouth, I could feel his rod getting harder and harder 'til I heard him groan and look into my eyes, "Im going to cum." I nodded my head yes and he shot his load right down my throat where I drank and drank until it was completely gone.

Still hard as a rock, he slid his cock out of my mouth and slid down my body until his bare body was touching mine from head to toe. His lips met mine for a small kiss at first that led to a deeper more passionate kiss. His tongue found its way through my lips to meet with mine, and a dance ensued. what felt like a few moments ended up being almost an hour of kissing. Jamie slowly reached above my head and untied the scarf to free my hands. They immediately wrapped around his hard body to pull him close to me so that I could feel every inch of his masculine form against my soft curves.

He was so warm laying there on top of me. I could feel his heart beating in unison with mine and it excited me even more. With my hands free of the scarf, I let my left hand make its way down his incredible body in search of his hard cock. I wiggled around a little with Jamie lying there on top of me and managed to get his cock at the right angle to touch my wetness. I teased myself with his cock as he moved around a little to give me a little more control. With my feet still bound to the end of the bed there was little I could do about getting in the right position to run his cock up and down my slit to make it wet, and make me wetter. And although Jamie was willing to get in a better position so I could use his cock to play with myself, he was not about to assist and allow me to fuck him just yet. He was having way to much fun watching my use his cock to make myself hornier and wetter.

"I love watching you play with yourself. It makes me so hot. I want you so bad, but I cant stop watching you," He said with a heavy breath as his eyes never left my pussy. I replied almost giggling at his fascination with my ability to use his cock this way, "I know you like to watch, why else do you think Im doing it, Lover?" He kissed me deeply on the lips and turned his body back to the position of power, on top. Taking away my own control again, he put his cock right at the opening of my dripping wet pussy.

Slowly and teasingly he began to penetrate me. I let out a very loud sensual sigh as he entered me, then began begging that he thrust into me deeply. He was not willing to give in to my pleading. Even with my hands firmly grasping his firm bum, I could not pull him into me any deeper or faster. I pleaded again "Please Jamie stop teasing me. It’s been too long since you fucked me, don't tease me this way”, another evil giggle and he started pulling his cock from inside me. As he got right to the edge of my lips, he paused for one moment. I held my breath once again anticipating his next stroke and suddenly he thrust into me so hard and so deep it pushed the breath out of me. I dug my nails deep into his ass out of the sheer pleasure of his penetration. He moaned that deep moan that is music to my ears.

I loved the feel of his cock deep inside of me. I could not ever seem to get enough of his cock. I was completely starved for him and I just wanted him to crawl under my skin and be with me always. His skin was so warm, and the feel of his muscles under my touch felt so delicious. I could feel him slipping into me even more easily as I got the wettest from just touching him all over his body. An amazing response my body has to touching Jamie is instant wetness.

"Jamie. I want you to fuck me doggy style", I whispered in his ear as he was stroking and teasing me with his cock. He perked up and said, "Anything you want sexy." He slid down my body, teased my clit with a little lick and then stood at the foot of the bed bending over to untie my feet. He crawled back onto the bed as he watched me turning over and getting into position. Ass in the air, and on all fours, Jamie eased up behind me and slid his cock deep in. God he could ride me good. I took my hand and reached underneath me to grab his cock and balls. Lightly rolling his balls around in my hand, I stroked his cock while he stroked in and out of me. He groaned again with pleasure.

I then took my finger and started circling my clit so I could get closer to orgasm. I leaned back a little and Jamie leaned towards me, wrapping his left arm around my neck. I took a deep breath and he squeezed in on my neck a little to cut my airway off. The inability to breath absolutely made me high. He let loose of my neck again so I could catch my breath and moments later squeezed again to cut it off. When he let go again, he took his arm from around my neck and took a fist full of hair in his hand to pull me back towards him and kiss me on the back of my neck. Still thrusting into me, I could feel him tighten up a little. "Cum for me Jamie! Cum for me!" He bent me back over and in that deep sexy voice I love so much he said, I’m going to come all inside of you. she felt so hot and wet he could barely control myself.

He slammed into me harder and faster as I fingered my clit in faster little circles. He could feel my walls tensing up on him and pounded me harder. Suddenly I went into a fit of shakes and shivers from an enormous orgasm.

I screamed in ecstasy. A moment later Jamie screams with pleasure at his own orgasm and I can feel him shooting his load inside of me, so hot. Our orgasms ended almost simultaneously as he collapsed on top of me out of exhaustion and I eased down to the bed on my stomach, sliding down from my knees. His body was soaking wet and the sweat cooled by the evening breeze coming through the window felt so good on my skin. He lay there on top of me lavishing the feeling of me underneath him for a few more moments. I certainly didn't mind.

"That was absolutely incredible… as always," he said as he rolled over to be beside me now. I snuggled up next to him and replied, "Not as incredible as you are and you make me feel.

I love fucking you Jamie." As my head rested on his chest, the sound of his beating heart and slow deep breathing put me to sleep, with dreams of the coming day.

No comments:

Post a Comment